Calm, Focus, Logic
Since ancient times, great sages and yogis have developed different types of meditation which benefits mankind. These techniques are being researched, until today to show how modern science can help to understand how it works.
In this course you will be introduced to the different types of yogic meditation and how it relates to modern science and quantum physics. Yogic scientist, Parikshiti Mhaispurkar aka Paresh will share stunning similarities between authentic yoga philosophy and scientific findings including consciousness concepts.
It is open to everyone who wish to understand how and why different meditation techniques work.
- Panch Tatwa - five principles of creation.
- Pach Koshas - five domains.
- Panch Pranas - five vital energies.
- Panch Indrias - five sense organs.
- Gunas - three virtues associated with creation.