Teachers: Guruji Dr Vishwas Mandlik, Gandhar Mandlik, Dr Prafulla Dorle, John Peh
- Technique Training & Practice in Asanas, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandhas, Kriyas Cleansing Processes, Chanting, Mantras & Meditation
- Lectures on Yoga Philosophy -Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga (Yama, Niyama, Asanas, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyan & Samadhi), Yoga Sutras by Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Karma Yoga (Bhagvad Gita), Kundalini & Chakras, Nadis.
- Anatomy & Physiology - A basic knowledge of various body systems. Functioning of various organs and other systems which are affected by yoga practices. Health benefits of yoga techniques, precautions / contraindications are covered in this lectures and also in practical Yoga sessions.
- Yoga Lifestyle - Applications of Yoga, Yoga for back problems, stress, digestive disorders, pre & postnatal yoga etc.
- Sanskrit training includes Chanting, Mantras Asanas, Pranayama, and other Yoga words.
- Yoga Teaching Methodology includes session / lesson planning, Injury Prevention, Alignment principles in Yoga poses, educational techniques to teach principles of Yoga, practicum in teaching yoga, understanding, correcting, assisting, encouraging, caring and guiding the progress of students in yoga. Programs include ethical guidelines or ethics for Yoga teacher.
- Assessment for Practical Training, Theory Assignments on Anatomy & Physiology, Ashtanga Yoga, Teaching Methodology and Individual Education